Friday, January 13, 2023

Just Relax and Let God Be God


Just Relax and Let God Be God⁣
+When we come to God with lives shattered, whether by others' wrongdoing or by our own, God takes our broken hearts and makes us new:⁣
"If anyone is in Christ, ... the old has gone, the new is here!" (2 CORINTHIANS 5:17).⁣
+Christ's love and life breaks into the cycles of our past, giving us a new future. And it doesn't end there!⁣
+Throughout our lives, we can find hope and strength in what God has done and continues to do in us-each and every moment. ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, You declare that whoever pursues a life of righteousness will find life, prosperity, and honor. I am grateful that obeying You can lead to an abundant life.⁣
+But in moments when obeying You leaves me feeling alone, hurt, or disrespected, please give me the strength to hold onto Your hope for my future. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️⁣
#happyweekend ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„⁣
#blessings ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER ๐Ÿงก

๐Ÿ™ Father God, You know my thoughts from afar. You know how I tend to play out different situations in my mind till ...