Thursday, February 22, 2024

God uses bad situation for our own good ๐Ÿ•Š️

+Be reminded that God can use bad things to grow you and bring you into His ultimate plan for you.⁣
+Preparing sometimes means prePARING, meaning stripping you of everything you’ve come to rely on to do something bigger and better through you. ๐Ÿ˜Š ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I praise you today because of your glory. You are more wonderful and magnificent than I could ever imagine.⁣
+Thank you for loving me and calling me Your own. Even though sometimes I wander and go astray, You are faithful to keep me in your hands.⁣
+Lord, help me to be in awe of Your beauty and continually seek You.  In Jesus name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER ♥️

๐Ÿ™ God, I will give thanks to You out loud! I will tell everyone all the wonderful things You have done! No matter w...