Wednesday, February 21, 2024

God's Way ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣


+God longs for us to know wholeness and wellbeing by choosing to live in yielded response to His life-giving words.⁣
+Other attractive paths may beckon, but they are destined for heartache or difficulty.⁣
+Whatever choice we face, we can pause at the crossroads of options and ask God for His Word to direct us in His good way.⁣
+As we walk that path, a clear conscience and His reassuring presence will strengthen our souls.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Loving God, thank You that Your ways are the best directions for me to choose, even when the alternatives may appear more attractive.⁣
+Please help me discern the guidance in Your Word that I need for today. In Jesus name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....