Friday, February 23, 2024

Waiting time ๐Ÿ•Š️

+Your wait may be long, tiresome, and seemingly endless, but ask yourself this, “Do I believe God is really with me?”⁣
+If so, then start examining what you may be learning right now. Think of ways God has been with you.⁣
+God is preparing you for something big! He’s not going to waste your wait, so bloom where you are planted right now! ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for Your love. It never fades, always forgives, and never fails.⁣
+No matter how far I fall, I know You will always be there to catch me.⁣
+I know I don't deserve it, but I accept Your grace today. I love You, God. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...