Thursday, July 20, 2023

Lean not on your understanding ๐Ÿ•Š️

+It is human nature to try and find solutions to challenges encountered. “God gave me a brain to think and be able to solve my problems!” This is what most of us tell ourselves.⁣
+Where I come from, we even have a saying that “God helps those who help themselves”, and this has been passed down so much that most people believe it to be biblical, yet it’s not.⁣
+On the contrary, God helps us when we are unable to help ourselves! He makes a way where there is no way! Therefore, you should not live your life independent of God; you need God every second of your life and cannot simply trust your mind or feelings as these are fleeting.⁣
+One thing remains constant; and that is the Spirit of God in us. God never changes. As His Word says, He is the same yesterday, today and forevermore (Hebrews 13:8), therefore you should depend on his guidance and direction each each day. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for Your love and faithfulness in my life. Today I boldly declare Your Lordship over my life and surrender my every decision in Your hands.⁣
+Lord, please direct my footsteps and help me not to lean on my own understanding. In Your Glorious Name I pray, Amen! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....