Thursday, January 12, 2023

HE GIVES ME STRENGTH ๐Ÿ•Š️


+No matter what we face, we will always have loving support and provision from God.⁣
+We have the beautiful ability to rely on our greater Father when we need strength in times of weakness. ⁣
+We have an amazing, loving, and loyal God. It’s important to remember that our heavenly Father is always in control.⁣
+He is the true source of all success, and our God is our ultimate provider of strength.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, it can be Frightening not knowing the future, but I can find peace in knowing that You are in my tomorrow.⁣
+I trust You to sustain me all the days of my life-thank You for being my guide and my protector. Thank You for being my strength and future hope. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE'S CHALLENGES DOESN'T STOP GOD FROM BLESSING YOU ๐Ÿ–ค

+Life is a set of challenges, problems and hassles. We sometimes imagine that if we could just deal with the immedia...