Sunday, January 15, 2023

HE WILL BRING GOOD OUT OF SUFFERING⁣⁣


+Suffering has a way of stripping away the things that so easily entangle us, capturing our attention and affection and distracting us from God.⁣
+It is frequently in our suffering that we refocus on God because we are desperate for Him.⁣
+It is in times of suffering that we experience the greatest intimacy with God simply because we are desperate for Him.⁣
+If you are suffering, hold fast to God with desperation because He is your life and hope.⁣
+If you are not suffering, hold fast to God with desperation because He is your life and hope.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I’m thankful that You are trustworthy—but sometimes I struggle to see Your plan and purpose.⁣
+Help me to truly trust You! I know You love me and want what is best for my life. I surrender my self-made plans to You.⁣
+Guide my steps, and show me Your way. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....