Monday, January 16, 2023

GOD IS OUR PROTECTION


+God is our protection and our strength. He always helps in times of trouble.⁣
-Psalms 46:1 NCV ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣
+Know that God can and will give us rest for the body, mind, and soul when we seek. ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I believe that every good and perfect thing is from You. Thank You for not only wanting good things for me, but for also loving me.⁣
+I’m grateful for every blessing You’ve placed in my life, and I choose to focus my mind on these things. I love You, Lord. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
#heymonday ๐ŸŒป⁣
#haveablessedweek ๐Ÿช„⁣
#haveaproductiveweek ๐Ÿ’ช⁣
#BLESSINGS ๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...