Monday, May 2, 2022

The LORD is my ROCK


+Where do you go when life presents you with challenges? Where is your safe place?⁣
+When you are hurt, afflicted, stressed, or you feel loneliness, confusion or depression, do you have a hiding place?⁣
+There are good hiding places and not so good ones, and some that are mostly temporary.⁣
+But there is one that is powerful and perfect, the safest, one that lasts forever. That hiding place can only be found in Jesus.⁣
+He is our stronghold in the midst of the storm, our pain, and in the midst of our moments of uncertainty and darkness.⁣
+Is Jesus your stronghold? God is completely committed to protecting your heart, your mind, and your soul against the enemy that is looking to destroy your faith.⁣
+God has good things for our life. He is our rock and fortress, the place where we can find refuge.⁣
+He is our stronghold, our savior, and liberator. He provides shelter and protection. ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father God, thank You for being my source of strength. You are here for me no matter what I face, and I’m so grateful I can take refuge in You.⁣
+Today, help me to come before You humbly and honestly. Give me the courage to surrender my concerns to You, and trust You with the results.⁣
+I invite You to become my source of strength today. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER ๐Ÿงก

๐Ÿ™ Father God, You know my thoughts from afar. You know how I tend to play out different situations in my mind till ...