Wednesday, May 4, 2022

TAKE DELIGHT


+Prayer and action go hand in hand. Even when you cannot help physically, you can always pray. God acts in response to your prayers.⁣
+The lesson for us is that it is less important for us to know the particular reasons behind our specific suffering than it is to know that we can trust in the sovereign goodness of the One who permits suffering to come into our lives.⁣
+That is how we will persevere—not by relying on our own strength but by trusting in the Father and His good purposes for us. ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, I give You thanks because even in the most difficult of moments I can trust that you are going to be my hiding place. Help me to put all my trust in You.⁣
+Remind me that Your purpose and plans for my life are beyond my understanding, help me to be strong in faith, trust and rest in you. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED ♥️

+God knows every detail and nuance of our situation, and yet He urges us to come to Him because in communion with Hi...