Sunday, July 3, 2022

Lord will determine our paths


+Sometimes we align our plans with God’s purposes. At other times – certainly in my experience – God overrules our plans.⁣
+We should always bear in mind that we may have got it wrong and that, ultimately, thankfully, it is the Lord who determines our steps.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father God, thank You for this trial I’m in. I don’t understand it right now, but I believe in Your goodness.⁣
+Please give me wisdom so that my decisions will lead to maturity and completeness.⁣
+In every situation, help me to trust in You with my whole heart. Please show me what Your will is, and help me to live it out.⁣
+Even when situations and circumstances don't make sense, I want to do what You've called me to do. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...