Saturday, July 2, 2022

TRUST HIM


+No matter what you face, you can hold onto this hope: Jesus can turn your setbacks and sorrows into setups for your good and His glory.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+God can take your pain and use it for His purposes. He can make a way through your desert seasons.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+He is your source of strength and your refuge in times of trouble. Nothing is impossible for God.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+So today, continue to draw closer to Him, and look for evidence of His faithfulness. As you intentionally pursue God, look for ways to worship Him. ☝️⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, You are mighty and worthy of all my praise! When I feel overwhelmed, You want to support me.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+When I feel discouraged, You want to encourage me. When I feel hopeless and alone, You surround and protect me.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+I will praise You because You are my source of strength. Nothing is impossible for You, and You are for me! In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...