Monday, July 4, 2022

God’s presence⁣


+When you face difficulties in life – opposition and attacks – there is nothing more comforting than the sense of the presence of God; knowing that he is with you, his face smiling on you.⁣
+It’s not crazy to think trials and life’s storms are some of our best chances to ask God for help.⁣
+Lacking something we asked for or expected is likely the source of the pain we’re facing. ⁣
+So, should we ask for God’s help when we need or want it? Yes, and when we do, we should ask with the sure belief that He will come through with abundantly more than we could ever ask or imagine.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Jesus, thank You for inviting me on Your boat. I trust You to get us to the other side.⁣
+Will You give me Your same confidence to rest my head in the midst of a storm?⁣
+God, thank You for being a good Father. I give You the desires of my heart. In Jesus name, Amen! ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...