Sunday, May 1, 2022

When I'm weak, you are strong


แƒฆ God always has a good purpose for allowing suffering to come into our lives, but we do not always know what that purpose is. ⁣
แƒฆ Yet, because we know the Lord is perfectly good (James 1:13–18), we trust that He will work all of the pain that we endure for our final good and His final glory.⁣
แƒฆ Our situations might not change, but our cry often changes from, "God please remove this suffering," to, "God, when I suffer-show me how You are using this for Your glory and my good."⁣
แƒฆ So whatever you're facing, know that God is near. He sees you, and He loves you. Take some time today and ask God to show you how He is empowering you. Draw near to Him, and let Him strengthen you.⁣
แƒฆ The better we know the character of our Creator, the better we will be able to trust in His goodness and grace in the midst of all our suffering.⁣
✟ God, thank You for giving me Yourself. Thank You for empowering me to face whatever comes my way.⁣
✟ Help me to remember that even when I’m weak, You are still strong. And You can take the hardest of situations and turn it around for Your glory and my good.⁣
✟ So please help me to glorify You with all that I am. Let my weaknesses become windows that Your glory shines through. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ☝️ใƒ„♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE'S CHALLENGES DOESN'T STOP GOD FROM BLESSING YOU ๐Ÿ–ค

+Life is a set of challenges, problems and hassles. We sometimes imagine that if we could just deal with the immedia...