Friday, May 13, 2022

I Will Trust In You⁣⁣⁣⁣


"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."⁣⁣
⁣⁣
- Matthew 6:34 (NIV)⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+God knows that we are prone to wearing ourselves out worrying about stuff that hasn't happened yet and may never happen.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+The reality is that God's grace truly is sufficient for us as we deal with life's challenges as they arise.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Have you ever spoken with someone and they told you a story about how they walked through a terrible situation, and they made it?⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+That is grace, my friend. The ability to walk through absolutely awful things and come out knowing God better than before is a true gift.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+I want to encourage you today, no matter your situation, to press in toward God.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Tell Him, openly and honestly, about every feeling going on inside you - worry, anger, fear, disappointment, shame...⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+He can handle it! And not only that, but He can fix it! His desire is to help you!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, You know what I need, and You know what I want. And regardless of what my current situation is—I believe that You are enough for me.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Your provision is enough for me. Your love is enough for me. Your will is enough for me.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+So today, I surrender my concerns for the future and my current worries. I will pursue You and trust that You will take care of me. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....