Saturday, May 14, 2022

Trust God and Rest⁣⁣


+Trusting God with your future does not exclude you from working towards your goals.⁣
+However, it means that your future is not contingent on what you have done or not done.⁣
+In other words, you are at ease regardless of the outcome because God has settled it.⁣
+God is just as concerned with the things that bother you, including what you consider minor or trivial.⁣
+Your future will be secure not because you are a good planner or have great foresight but because you have God.⁣
+Therefore, trust God and lean not on your understanding.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father Lord, I trust you with my future; give me the courage to lean on you. Let my heart be receptive to your wisdom, and help me rest in your promises. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....