Wednesday, May 11, 2022

TRUST GOD'S PLAN


+Do you ever get frustrated by the length of time God seems to take to answer your prayers?⁣
+God is never in a hurry, but he is always on time.⁣
+When we give in to fear and worrisome thoughts about the future, it could signify that we have shifted our focus from God.⁣
+Many of us fear what the future holds even when God has opened new doors for us. If you have God, your weaknesses or failures have no bearing on your future.⁣
+The most crucial influence in your future is God. Therefore, if God is on your side, you do not need to be afraid. Fear not! ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father Lord, I lay my anxiety and fear at your feet. Help me focus only on your word and promises for my life. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....