Sunday, May 8, 2022

Brimming with Hope⁣


+For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.⁣
-Jeremiah 29:11 NIV⁣
+Maybe it’s hard to imagine yourself as a positive, faith-filled person, full of hope. ⁣
+Some people are simply afraid to hope because they have experienced so many negative circumstances and they don’t think they can face any more pain.⁣
+But no matter what you’ve been through, God has so much good in store for you! He is “the God of hope,” full of mercy and new beginnings (see Romans 15:13).⁣
+And with Him, it’s never too late to start believing, anticipating, hoping and expecting that things will get better.⁣
+Maybe you’re struggling with intense sadness or a bitter disappointment and can’t imagine anything getting better.⁣
+The enemy wants to convince you that things will never change. But God wants you to know that He loves you, and you can trust Him to make a miracle out of your mess.⁣
+Hope says: “Things may have been this way for a long time, but God is the God of the impossible, and things can change.”⁣
+When you’re going through a really difficult time or have experienced pain in the past, it can be easy to expect more of the same.⁣
+But today, God is asking you to place your hope in Him—to expect and believe that He is greater than what you’re going through, and He can even take the bad things that have happened and work them out for your good.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, I know You have a good plan for my life, and today I choose to place my hope in You.⁣
+Right now, right in the midst of what I’m dealing with, please help me to expect good things for my future.⁣
+Help me to see beyond what I’m feeling and place my trust in You, the anchor of my soul.⁣
+Thank You for being with me every hour of every day. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....