Monday, May 9, 2022

BELIEVE


+There are times in our lives when we are desperate for healing – either for others, or for ourselves.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+In this life our prayers for healing will not always be answered. Unanswered prayer can be a difficult and painful thing to wrestle with.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Hope means having a positive mindset or attitude. The hopeful person absolutely refuses to be negative in any way.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Although they recognize and deal with the storms of life, they remain hopeful in thought, attitude and conversation.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+When we worship God, we invite His presence into our lives.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+He replaces our discouragement and sadness with His joy and peace…giving us hope and breathing new life into our situation. ☝️⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, please help me. When I’m overwhelmed and tired, show me how to run to You. Give me the strength I need to endure whatever comes my way.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Take the weight of my concerns off of me, and help me to remember that You are always near. You will always protect and support me. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....