Friday, May 6, 2022

What to Do When Things Seem Hopeless⁣⁣


✞whenever I’m afraid, I put my trust in you—⁣⁣
⁣⁣
-Psalms 56:3 CEB⁣⁣
⁣⁣
✞Jesus looked at them carefully and said, “It’s impossible for human beings. But all things are possible for God.”⁣⁣
⁣⁣
-Matthew 19:26 CEB⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Maybe you feel completely overwhelmed—like things have gotten too difficult and there’s nothing good left for your future.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+We all get hurt and go through hard times, and sometimes we find ourselves in desperate situations, wondering if we can keep going or make it through.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+But I want you to know that no matter how deep your pain is, or what you’ve been through, there is hope.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+At this moment, you may be facing what seems like an impossible situation.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+You may be struggling with feelings of sadness and depression and wonder if you’ll ever get past it.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+But I want you to know that God can bring change and make all things new.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+He can take your problem and turn it into something good.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+He can even work in your mind and emotions and help you to see things from a different perspective.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Even when it seems there is no way, God can make a way. Because He’s the God of the impossible, and He’s the One who can make a miracle out of any situation (see Matthew 19:26).⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, I need You now. You say You love me and see exactly where I am…and in spite of how I feel, I choose to believe Your Word.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+In the face of all I am going through, I look to You for help. I need Your strength to deal with everything that feels too big for me right now.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Help me to keep my eyes on You. Please make Yourself real to me…and encourage me for the road ahead.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Help me experience Your love and presence in a tangible way. I give all that I am to You. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#biblicaltruth #inspirational #dontstop #keepgoing #FAITHOVERFEAR #ctto⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#LUMOSMAXIMA ๐Ÿช„⚡๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....