Friday, March 11, 2022

Peace from God

+As believers in Christ, seeking God's wisdom helps us as we face difficult decisions.⁣
+When we're deciding on anything in life, large or small, the Scriptures instruct us to "trust in the Lord with all [our] heart and lean not on [our] own understanding" (Proverbs 3:5).⁣
+When we rely on our own judgment, we can become confused and worry about missing an important detail or making the wrong choice.⁣
+When we look to God for the answers, however, He'll "make [our] paths straight" (v. 6). He'll give us clarity and peace as we make decisions in our day-to-day lives.⁣
+God doesn't want us to be paralyzed or overwhelmed by the weight of our decisions.⁣
+We can find peace in the wisdom and direction He provides when we bring our concerns to Him in prayer.⁣
๐Ÿ™Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word. It guides me, encourages me, and shows me what is true when I feel confused.⁣
+Please help me to stay motivated in growing closer to You every day by reading the Bible. I know the work will be worth it.⁣
+I know You hold the answers to all the choices I face. As I seek Your wisdom, please give me clarity and the strength to boldly move forward with You. In Jesus' name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿช„⚡๐Ÿชถ⁣
#happyweekend #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....