Thursday, March 10, 2022

HOPE


+Happiness comes from what happens to you.⁣
+Blessing is what happens to you through knowing God and meditating on his words.⁣
+You are not here by chance. This universe is God’s creation. You are made in his image.⁣
+God approves of all that he created. He said, ‘It is good’. Many people feel worthless, insecure and of no value.⁣
+But God did not create rubbish. God created you. He loves you and approves of you. He may not approve of everything you do, but he loves you unconditionally, wholeheartedly and continually.๐Ÿฅบ⁣
๐Ÿ™God, I confess that I have not always been the person You’ve created me to be. I sometimes fail to love You with my whole heart, mind, and soul.⁣
+I do not always love my neighbors as You love them. Please forgive me, God.⁣
+Transform my heart and renew my mind so that I can draw closer to You. In Jesus’ name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ’Ÿ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...