Sunday, March 13, 2022

The promises of God⁣


+But what the Lord has planned will stand forever. His thoughts never change.⁣
-Psalms 33:11 CEV⁣
+Although you cannot know the details of the future, you can be assured of God’s blessing on your future. ⁣
+This is God’s long-term plan for your future. You will face trials and difficulties in this life as you seek to obey God, but through Jesus you can enjoy some of these blessings even now.⁣
๐Ÿ™Thank you, Lord, for all your promises of blessing. Thank you that you have a long-term plan for my future.⁣
+Thank You for loving me like only You can. There are parts of my life that feel broken, but I know You can put them back together.⁣
+Please take control of the challenges I am facing that are too big for me. I trust You today. In Jesus' name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...