Monday, March 14, 2022

BETTER THAN LIFE ๐ŸŒป⁣


+Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. [ PSALM 63:3 ] ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
+Perhaps you've found yourself in a place of difficulty, without clear direction or adequate resources.⁣
+Uncomfortable situations can confuse us, but they need not derail us when we cling to the One who loves us, satisfies us, helps us, and whose right hand upholds us.⁣
+Because God's love is better than life, we can express our satisfaction with lips that praise and honor God.⁣
๐Ÿ™Jesus, I'm so grateful that I can praise You in the dry, desperate times of my life because Your love is better than life!☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....