Tuesday, March 15, 2022

DEPENDENT

+I pray that God will take care of all your needs with the wonderful blessings that come from Christ Jesus!⁣
-Philippians 4:19 CEV⁣
+God does not desire what overwhelms you today to cause you to shrink back; God desires that it causes you to submit to Him, fully dependent.⁣
+In the midst of the overwhelming situation that you are experiencing, are you fully dependent on the Lord?⁣
+Rest in the fact that God wants to fight for you and through you. Your struggle is the Lord’s battle.⁣
+The Lord requires surrender and obedience, but He never intended you to carry the burden.⁣
+When you are fully surrendered and dependent on the Lord, God freely works in you and through you.๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
๐Ÿ™God, I am in awe of You! The problems of the world around me can be frightening, but You are greater than my problems.⁣
+I'm so grateful I can always count on You. Your will is perfect, and Your plans are good.⁣
+Your power is perfected in my weakness, and it is greater than any situation I might face.⁣
+Thank You for showing me Your faithfulness every day. In Jesus' name, Amen.☝️๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....