Wednesday, March 16, 2022

God is greater than any of OUR PROBLEMS

+Are you facing major challenges in your life – perhaps to do with your finances, relationships, health, family or some other difficult situation? ⁣
+God does not say that there won’t be any troubles, but he does promise to deliver you from them all.⁣
+He is especially close in the tough times, ‘The Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit’.⁣
+When you are going through a difficult time, you may not necessarily feel God is close, but he is.⁣
+I have seen, many times, the Lord’s love sustaining those going through great difficulties, in remarkable ways: ‘The righteous may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers them from them all’ (Psalm 34:19).⁣
+I would rather it said that the righteous won’t have many troubles, but it does say ‘may’ have many troubles.⁣
+I think if we didn’t go through the difficult times then we wouldn’t know that God is a deliverer and that we can trust him in those times.☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™God, sometimes life isn't easy. But with Your help, there is nothing I can't overcome.⁣
+You are greater than any challenge I will ever face.⁣
+Please help me to never lose hope, but instead trust that you are taking care of me because You love me. In Jesus' name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ♡๐ŸŒป⁣
#ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...