Monday, November 7, 2022

PEACE IN HIM


+In moments where God is moving, and spiritual warfare comes your way, don't let it steal your joy and peace - enjoy the little things, and be grateful for everything God has done for you.⁣
+God gives us a very real joy and peace even in the midst of the storms of life.⁣
+When the enemy comes in like a flood, double back on your peace and joy in the Lord.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for never failing me. I can have complete trust in You because You are perfect in every way.⁣
+Please help me to build habits that deepen my faith. When life tries to knock me down, I know you will help me bounce right back up. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ’“

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer

๐Ÿ™ Father God, You make a way through hard times when there doesn't seem to be a way through. +You provide hope ...