Sunday, November 6, 2022

Higher Ground⁣⁣


+Even if we face a dark night, we can rest in confidence that Jesus will lead us to higher ground.⁣
+Sometimes, we cannot fully appreciate the beautiful view on top of the mountain until we experience life in the valley.⁣
+However, we must remember God will never allow us to walk through a painful and dangerous valley without taking our hand to guide us.⁣
+He is leading us along the narrow pathway so that we can experience the presence of God. In my heart, I can almost hear Jesus whisper, “Keep moving, don’t stop now, you are closer to Me than you know! ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You that even when things are hard, I know You're with me and You can use the hard stuff to make me stronger.⁣
+Help me to look for what You are doing in me, and please bring good things out of the hard. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
#HAPPYLORDSDAY ❣️ #GODBLESSEVERYONE ๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...