Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Covered with Comfort⁣⁣


+If we allow the hand of God to comfort and guide us, there is nothing God won’t do to protect us.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+The world wants to tell us a good God will not allow bad things to happen. God tells us a good and loving God sent His Son to save us from this world.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+No one is exempt from facing tribulations, sickness, heartache, and pain. We can face each of these with joy and confidence that Christ will comfort and direct us. l⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+The world may hurt us, but it cannot destroy us. We can trust a loving Shepherd to stand in authority over this world, rod in hand, while guiding, comforting, and protecting us throughout each day. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™God, thank You for promising to bring me peace. During worrying circumstances, help me to continue to keep my mind on You and Your good promises.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Because I trust in Your control, I know I don’t have to be anxious about anything. Please remind me every day of this truth. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„❣️⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#happyCHOOSEday ๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust in the Lord ☝️

+One of the biggest obstacles to faith is the suffering of the innocent. Yet God is able to meet us in the midst of ...