Wednesday, November 9, 2022

WALK WITH GOD⁣

+When we experience our darkest days, nights, weeks, or months, we may not see God’s presence or His hand guiding us.⁣
+Yet, once we get through those bleak seasons, we are able to look back and be in awe of the God who never left us alone.⁣
+God’s light illuminates what the darkness tries to hide. Darkness always tries to hide the goodness of God. ⁣
+His beauty and love chase after us every day of our lives. When we remember our Shepherd's goodness, it is easier for us to trust him with what’s in front of us.⁣
+In the midst of a crisis, it can seem He has left us in the dust. But the story isn't over. While we wait for our good Shepherd and valiant warrior to bring us through this difficult race called life, we can simply reach out in faith, trust the Holy Spirit within, and grab the hand of God.⁣
+There will be a day when we will be home with Jesus in His house forever. Let Him walk us there. ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, it isn't always easy to do what I know is right. Sometimes I feel tired and just want to do what I think is best for me.⁣
+But I know that your plan for me is perfect. Please give me strength to follow Your Word even when I want to give up.⁣
+I know Your blessings will follow my obedience. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE'S CHALLENGES DOESN'T STOP GOD FROM BLESSING YOU ๐Ÿ–ค

+Life is a set of challenges, problems and hassles. We sometimes imagine that if we could just deal with the immedia...