Thursday, March 31, 2022

God's will not yours

+No matter what you are facing, God understands your agony. He will never reject your plea, no matter how raw.⁣
+And He will never reject you for expressing your heart, no matter how raw.⁣
+Whatever you may face, you will find strength by turning to God and laying on Him all that you are bearing, allowing for Him to fulfill His will.⁣
+Will the problem go away? Will the issue you face be resolved? Not necessarily.⁣
+But what will happen is that your heart will become aligned with what God is up to, and you will find strength beyond your problem.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I don’t always understand Your timing, but I want to patiently wait on You.⁣
+Please hear my prayers and comfort me when I struggle to understand Your plans. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿฅบ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...