Wednesday, March 30, 2022

LET GO, AND LET GOD

+How many times have you prayed, and it has seemed like the Father turned a deaf ear to you?⁣
+I think it comes from a view that God is somehow our genie who is supposed to do what we ask.⁣
+The reality is God alone is perfect in wisdom and understanding, and He alone knows what is best.⁣
+God didn’t answer Jesus’ initial request because it fell out of the scope of His will. ⁣
+There are times when you and I will go to the Father with a plea, perhaps out of anguish.⁣
+And just like Jesus, our prayer needs to allow room for God to do what is in His plan.⁣
+Resting in His perfect goodness, you and I can with confidence say, “Let Your will be done.”⁣
+As you do, you can be assured that your prayers are indeed heard, whether they are answered as you’ve hoped or not. ⁣
+Even if your prayer goes “unanswered” as Jesus’ did, you can be assured that out of God’s will, good will always flow.⁣
+So put into His trust whatever you are facing today. Rest in His goodness.⁣
+As you do, you will find the strength and resolve to see the Father’s will done. ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, in every season or situation - let Your will be done. Please be glorified through my life, and show me how I can honor You with my words and actions.⁣
+Let everything I say and do glorify You and encourage others. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป⚡๐Ÿช„๐Ÿชถ๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....