Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Peace from God


+You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.⁣
-Isaiah 26:3 ๐ŸŒป⁣
+When I experienced peace in a season of difficulty rather than ease, I discovered that God’s peace isn’t an absence of conflict, but a profound sense of security even in distress.⁣
+It’s a peace that surpasses human understanding and guards our hearts and minds in the midst of the most difficult of circumstances (Philippians 4:6−7).⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, help me to trust You and have a steadfast mind. Thank You for the perfect peace that comes to me when I choose to trust You.⁣
+I want my life to be lived for Your glory. In moments where it is difficult for me to surrender my plans to You, please help me focus on Your vision for the future. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...