Friday, April 1, 2022

GOD WILL FIGHT WITH US


+When you are going through difficult times you will be strengthened as you remember past blessings and the times that God has delivered you.⁣
+‘The pit’ of depression can be a terrible place. In these times we remember all our failures and disappointments.⁣
+We start to believe that nothing good could ever happen to us. We feel miserable and helpless.⁣
+We start to think that we will never rise above our problems and fulfil God’s call in our lives.⁣
+How amazing that God invites us to bring our doubts and questions to Him.⁣
+When I think about that, I’m reminded of how personal and loving our God is, especially in times of tragedy and loss.⁣
+We may not come through the trials of life unscathed, but we can be certain we will come through them with God by our side.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for never abandoning me. Whenever I need You, You are always right there to give me exactly what I need.⁣
+Please help me not to give into despair, but instead trust that if You are for me then no one can be against me. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„⚡๐Ÿชถ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...