Saturday, April 2, 2022

A PRAYER


๐Ÿ™ God, in all situations, at all times-You are good. Nothing compares to You, and there is no one like You.⁣
+You are worthy of all glory, honor, and praise, simply because You are. Nothing can add to You, and nothing can take away from You.⁣
+You are constantly powerful, kind, loving, just, merciful, and all-knowing. And I am humbled that I get to know You. Thank You!⁣
+Every part of who you are is perfect. When You want something to happen, it will happen.⁣
+Please help my faith in You to grow every day. I know that as it does, my patience will grow too. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️❤️๐ŸŒป⚡๐Ÿช„๐Ÿชถ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...