Sunday, April 3, 2022

God's compassions never fail


+In Romans 15:13, Paul writes, “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Our God gives us hope, joy, and peace as we trust in Him. That can be the tricky part.⁣
+Surrendering our worries and the hard parts of our lives is easier said than done. It’s one thing to trust Him on the good days when things are going our way; it is quite another to trust Him with the scary diagnosis, frightening current events, or the wayward child.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+God does want to speak to you. He’ll download thoughts and impressions in your mind. It will be up to you to discern the instructions of God. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+With God, all things are possible, but they are not automatic. We must cooperate with Him and take obedient action.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Living a disciplined life is not just about knowing what is good for you but also doing what is good for you. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for being my constant source of strength and peace. The fact that You are with me at all times gives me joy and fills me with hope.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Today, please remind me that You are with me. No matter what I face, help me to remember that You are near-and You're in control. Every battle I face has already been won. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป⚡๐Ÿช„๐Ÿชถ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#HAPPYLORDSDAY #GODBLESSEVERYONE ❥˙♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...