Monday, April 4, 2022

GOD IS IN CONTROL


+Are you going through hard times at the moment?⁣
+Do you feel like you are in a wilderness period of your life?⁣
+Sometimes there seems to be a long delay between the promise of God and the fulfilment of that promise.⁣
+What do we do while we are waiting for God to do what he has promised to do?⁣
+During these times, your faith is tested.⁣
+Learn to trust God, seek his presence and worship him when life is hard.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, help me not to be put off by problems, burdens and disputes, fear, discouragement or opposition, but to follow you wholeheartedly and to enjoy your blessings to the full.⁣
+You are and always will be my God. You are the same today as You have always been, and You will never leave me.⁣
+Please help me trust that no matter what I face, You are facing it with me. There is nothing I can't do with your help. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ™‡‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...