Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Prayer


๐Ÿ™ God, after my suffering, please restore me and make me strong, firm, and steadfast.⁣
+I know that these sufferings will produce perseverance, character, and hope. For these light and momentary troubles are achieving for me an eternal glory that outweighs all of them.⁣
+So, in my trials, God, help me to fix my eyes not on what is seen, the temporary things that burden me, but on what is unseen, which is eternal.⁣
+I praise You that You comfort me in my troubles so that I can comfort others with that same comfort. I’ll delight in weakness, in hardships, in difficulties, for when I am weak, then I am strong. In Jesus name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer

๐Ÿ™ Father God, You make a way through hard times when there doesn't seem to be a way through. +You provide hope ...