Thursday, April 7, 2022

GOD'S WILL


+God allows you to go through tests and trials so you can learn by experience that doing things his way is the best way.⁣
+If you will not serve and worship him in the hard times of life (the valleys), you may not consistently serve and worship him in the good times (the mountaintops).⁣
+Remember that mountaintops encourage you, but valleys mature you. ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, at all times, let Your will be done in me. I know this isn't an easy thing to say.⁣
+I know that following You requires accepting struggles that are beyond my control.⁣
+But I also know that Your plans are good, and I want to take part in those plans.⁣
+So today, I surrender. Teach me Your will. In Jesus' name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust in the Lord ☝️

+One of the biggest obstacles to faith is the suffering of the innocent. Yet God is able to meet us in the midst of ...