Tuesday, October 12, 2021

You have a FUTURE AND A HOPE


+No matter the change we face, stress usually travels with it hand in hand. And as humans, we handle stress by looking for a way to cope.⁣
+We need to figure out what it means to walk with our Lord through the haze of change.⁣
+To practice knowing and embracing His presence as we navigate difficult situations.⁣
+We do this by staying close to Him. This looks like a morning of prayer and surrender.⁣
+It looks like scouring His word for the truth. Inviting others to witness our struggles - especially the heartbreaking ones.⁣
+Wandering in nature. Being silent. Sitting with a counselor and opening ourselves to another's wisdom.⁣
+When we seek to keep in step with the Spirit in the midst of change, we're choosing to trust in our Lord and Savior.⁣
+That He knows what's best for us. That He has a plan. And that we can trust Him.⁣
+God's presence is not the passageway to our destination. He is the destination.⁣

๐Ÿ™God, thank You for guiding me. I’m so grateful that I don’t have to navigate life on my own.⁣
+As I wake up each morning, I ask that I will be overwhelmed by Your perfect peace.⁣
+I trust that no matter what, You will order my steps. In Jesus’ name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...