Monday, October 11, 2021

Teach me Lord


Jeremiah 17:7⁣
‘… blessed are those who trust in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.’⁣
+Trust is being able to let go and give oneself, or a situation, over to God without holding back.⁣
+It is a child in a parent’s arms, never doubting for a moment that they are safe.⁣
+Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the commitment to overcome it.⁣
+Courage doesn't mean you're not afraid; it means you battle against your fear and confront it.⁣
+Courage pushes you to resist the impulse to shy away from the things that stir up your innermost anxieties.⁣
+Courage is required and must be a constant. It's tiny pieces of fear all glued together.⁣
+If you feel surrounded by difficulties and under attack remember that, when everything seems against you, God has a mighty army that can come and deliver you.๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Š☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™God, thank You for always being in control of my life.⁣
+I know that no matter what happens, good or bad, You can use it for good.⁣
+Please help me to trust You with my current struggle and my future.⁣
+I put my faith in You today. In Jesus' name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค⁣
#heymondaygrind๐ŸŒค️ #haveaproductiveweek #youareblessed #beablessing #keepgoing #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...