Sunday, October 10, 2021

Turn all your worries to Him


+God cares for you, so turn all your worries over to him.⁣
-1 Peter 5:7 CEV⁣
+Jesus didn’t call us to live stressed-out lives. He calls us to live in freedom. Jesus came to give us life and life to the full.⁣
+We don’t have to live stressed-out, maxed-out lives. Jesus also tells us in the book of Matthew that if we are weary or burdened, we can come to Him. He will give us rest. ⁣
+So, today, if you’re feeling stressed, know that you’re not alone but that God is waiting and willing to carry that stress for you.⁣
+You don’t have to live in stress. GOD IS IN CONTROL.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, in every situation and every season, You are good and You are God.⁣
+Although I currently feel weary and worn, I know that you are with me and that you give me the strength to endure the hardest of situations and seasons.⁣
+So I surrender all that I am to You. Replace my mistakes with more of Your presence. In Jesus' name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿงก⁣
#HAPPYSUNDAYSERVICE #HAPPYLORDSDAY #keepgoing #FAITHoverfear #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....