Wednesday, October 13, 2021

My Peace is in Jesus⁣

+Can you think of a time when God brought peace in a moment of fear?⁣
+God is omniscient. He is all knowing. Nothing comes as a surprise to Him.⁣
+He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.⁣
+Therefore, if God knows everything, He isn't just waiting for things to happen to see how He will respond, because He already knows, and He already has an answer.⁣
+If this is the type of God we serve, then we can be confident that anything that comes our way will not surprise Him, nor will it phase Him. He has an answer.⁣
+No matter what we may face right now, hold onto the hope that if God has brought you through it in the past.⁣
+He can bring you through it now.⁣
+The word of God is full of reminders of His peace. Spend time in His presence and experience His peace.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, thank You for being my constant source of strength and peace.⁣
+The fact that You are with me at all times gives me joy and fills me with hope.⁣
+Today, please remind me that you are with me.⁣
+No matter what I face, help me to remember that you are near-and You're in control.⁣
+Every battle I face has already been won. In Jesus' name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿงก⁣
#ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....