Thursday, October 14, 2021

God WILL provide


+God can handle every single one of our needs.⁣
+He can fight for us if we only choose to be still, to know He is God, and to trust in Him to provide His peace. ⁣
+So, how do we overcome stress? We’ve got to start thinking of ourselves less.⁣
+We’ve got to find stillness. And we’ve got to start allowing God to be God and to stop trying to live our lives on our own. ⁣
+Challenge: Think about all of the things you’re stressed about right now.⁣
+How many of them are related to what you’re trying to do in your own strength?⁣
+Pray that God would help you surrender your stress. Pray that He would help you be still and know that He is God. Spend time listening to Him in silence today.☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™God, I am so grateful I can look to You in times of trouble. Thank You for being my constant help during challenging times.⁣
+When I don’t know what to do, I ask You to guide me and fill me with Your peace and wisdom. In Jesus’ name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค⁣
#thirstdayfordevotion #inspirational #keepgoing #FIGHTorflight #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...