Thursday, October 7, 2021

Don't be afraid


‘The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid’ (Psalm 118:6).⁣
+Don’t be afraid of pressure. Pressure is what transforms a lump of coal into a diamond.⁣
+Life can be seen as a series of tests. We test things by putting them under pressure.⁣
+Physical muscles grow through being put under pressure.⁣
+God is more interested in how your heart and mind grow when they are tested; he tests ‘the heart and mind’.⁣
+God is not impressed by what we say that we will do – he is impressed by what we do when we are put under pressure.⁣
+Progress in life and in ministry happens when you are tried and tested, and you pass the test. ⁣
+It is hard to change. It is difficult to pass the test. But the New Testament tells us that change is possible through Jesus.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, You are always in control. Even though my life is crazy and full of changes, You are always constant and a firm place for me to stand.⁣
+Please help me trust in you, and learn more about You today. In Jesus' name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#Godisgoodallthetime #keepgoing #faithoverfear #blessings #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....