Tuesday, October 5, 2021

BE STILL AND KNOW I AM GOD


+It is God’s blessing on your life that enables you to make a difference to the lives of others.⁣
+God is the source of all blessing. He loves to bless you.⁣
+The important thing is for you meditate on (think about) those truths, instead of whatever might make you anxious.⁣
+God wants you to have peace and joy, no matter what’s going on around you.⁣
+You can live above the cares, stresses, pressures of this world, when you know who you are, and what belongs to you as a child of God. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣

⁣๐Ÿ™God, thank You for being my help in times of trouble.⁣
+Right now, there are things going on around me that are outside of my control.⁣
+Please protect me, help me, and strengthen me.⁣
+Show me how to cling to you, and give me the rest that my soul desperately needs. In Jesus' name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿฆ‹✨⁣
#CHOOSEday #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...