Monday, October 4, 2021

God given talent


GO, AND THE LORD BE WITH YOU.⁣
-1 Samuel 17:37⁣
+Have you ever felt unsure of yourself, thinking If I just had what someone else has, then my life would be different?⁣
+Consider the gifts or experiences God has given specifically to you.⁣
+TRUST your God-given armor. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Sovereign God, at times it's easy to feel unsure of myself, especially in situations where challenges feel like giants.⁣
+Help me to trust that You've given me just what I need. You've created my life's story. Help me to trust your will and perfect TIMING. In Jesus Name, Amen! ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#heymonday #blessings #devotion #biblicaltruth #keepgoing #faithoverfear #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....