Sunday, October 3, 2021

Jesus OVERCOME THE WORLD


+When a crisis happens in our world, it’s easy to question our faith, and it’s hard to replace the panic we face with the peace we’re promised as Jesus-followers.⁣
+You might have questions about how a good God could allow such terrible things to happen in this world. And it’s okay to ask that question. God doesn’t evade our questions; He invites us to Him. ⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
+The truth is, Jesus never promised any of us a pain-free life. Instead, Jesus promised us that this world will bring trouble.⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
+It will bring some uncertainty. But we can still have hope because it’s not our final destination. Here’s what Jesus said about that: ⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33 NIV⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
+Did you catch where the peace come from? Jesus is the only place where we can find a peace that doesn’t change regardless of what problems we face.⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
+And because of what Jesus has done for us, we can be encouraged because we know how the story ends. One day, God will make all wrongs right.⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
+So when today looks shaky, remember that in Christ, we have an unshakable hope that doesn’t change based on our present circumstances. ๐Ÿ˜Š☝️⁣⁣⁣

⁣⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™God, I come to You today fearful about future. God, I know that You are not surprised by anything that is happening, so I ask You to replace my fear with faith.⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
+Help me feel Your peace and Your presence in tangible, unexpected ways today so that I can share the hope I have in You with others.⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
+Thank You for never leaving me and for promising to always be with me. In Jesus’ name, amen.๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™Œ⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
#happyLORDSday #sundaydevotion #sundayservice #keepgoing #faithoverfear #ctto


No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....