Friday, October 8, 2021

HANG IN THERE⁣⁣

⁣⁣
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
-Isaiah 41:10⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+What does it take to "hang in there"?⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+According to Isaiah, the foundation for hope is God's character.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Knowing God's goodness allows us to release our grip on fear so we can cling to the Father and His promise that He will provide what we need each day : strength, help, and God's comforting, empowering, and upholding presence.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™Lord, I thank you that you hear my prayers. I ask You to fill my heart with peace and joy as I wait for what You know.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Help me to wait in faith and to trust Your promises. Your love gives us everything we need to "hang in there."⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Help us to remember Your promise of strength and to rely upon it each day. In the Name of Jesus, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค⁣⁣
#HAPPYWEEKEND #DONTGIVEUP #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...