Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Don’t Forget Thanksgiving


+In turning our eyes to Jesus on Thanksgiving, we are able to take our white-knuckle grip off our problems.

+This is not about faking it, but acknowledging and remembering God in the midst of the hard.

+Thanksgiving turns our eyes from our situation to our Saviour, from our overwhelming problems to His overwhelming love.

+We don’t give thanks because the situation merits it. We give thanks because of Who He is in the midst of our situation.

+We give thanks for what He may be doing in and through us when those unbearable trials descend on us.

+We can hold both our anxiousness and thanksgiving together. His Word tells us to do just that. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ™ Father God, I acknowledge today that I often tell myself a solely negative story, and I forget Your hand of blessing in my life.

+I tend to focus so exclusively on my problems that I overlook how You led me through storms in the past.

+Lord, help today as I speak to You about my trials to also spend time on thanksgiving.

+Because even in the wilderness and the weariness, You are with me and Your grace is sufficient.

+I thank You today because You promise to work all things out for my good and Your glory. In Jesus’ name. Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE'S CHALLENGES DOESN'T STOP GOD FROM BLESSING YOU ๐Ÿ–ค

+Life is a set of challenges, problems and hassles. We sometimes imagine that if we could just deal with the immedia...